Cute Happy Birthday Messages & Cards


1 - May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.


2 - Wherever your feet may take, whatever endeavour you lay hands on. It will always be successful. Happy birthday.

3 - I notice, you just added a year to your life and it doesn't show.

happy birthday messages
4 - I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.

5 - May you continue to improve as a person every New Year. Wishing you a happy birthday.

6 - As friends go, you're not one of the best. You're THE best! May this year's birthday be the best ever for you.

7 - Raise a toast this birthday as you aren't getting old, but becoming wise.

8 - To the world, you may be just a person, but to me, you are more than the world. Happy birthday love.

9 - When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!

10 - For your special day, I tried to find the right words to show you how I feel about our friendship. I could only think of one: amazing. To me, you're an amazing friend, more special than anyone I've ever known. Happy birthday!

happy birthday picture
11 - Oo! I just woke up my neighbors, can't contain my excitement on your birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - See you soon.

12 - This birthday, let's raise a toast to all things wise that you never did.

13 - On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

14 - If birthday is a child's holiday, I wish you summer vacations.

15 - My friend, I hope you have a glorious morning, a beautiful day and an exhilarating night on your birthday!

16 - Wishing the day is as amazing as you are. A very Happy Birthday buddy.

17 - Let's forget your age and celebrate like you turned 18. Happy birthday buddy!

18 - I wanted to get something cool, terrific and priceless for your birthday, but I don't fit into the envelope.
happy birthday images
19 - I will make your birthday special till the time you offer me the first piece of cake.

20 - Hope your birthday is totally cool, really funtastic, wonderful, exciting, majorly awesome, rocking and HAPPY.

21 - I only have the warmest birthday greetings to a friend who has always had my back through thick and thin! May you enjoy the amazing things life brings BFFs like you.

22 - Good friends don't friends like you have a terrible birthday. Best friends make sure friends like you have the best birthday ever. It's an honor and privilege to be your best friend. Happy birthday, BFF! Now let's party!
happy birthday cards
23 - May everyday bring something new and exciting for you, may this birthday turn out to be as wonderful as you.

24 - Happy Birthday !! Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come.

25 - Birthdays should be renamed as buffet cake night for you can eat cake as much as you want.

Comments