Cute Love Good Night Messages For Girl Friend


1 - Every night I miss you so much. Please come in my life forever so that I could love you in every night. Good night Dear.

2 - I can’t stay away from you my dear girl just like how the sun rises no matter because I miss you so much. Good Night My Sweetheart
good night messages for girlfriend
3 - like a bright star in the night sky
so is the light of love in your eye
and as you lay down to get a shut eye
know i'll love you always so promise I

4 -  I am sending you a good night message that is a drug which throw away nightmares and induces sweet dream. Good night.

5 - When you are not near with me then I fell so lonely. I can think about you every night. You can also think that I am giving you a tightly hug. Good Night Dear.

6 - goodnight to you i say
God bless you and I, I pray
sweet dreams to you i say
forever in my heart you'll stay

7 - Are you aware of the radiance of the moon?
Look why it's shining so bright,
Because it is trying to match up with the glow on your face,
And that most awesome grace,
Love you and miss you!
Have a lovely night!
good night quotes
8 - My sweet girl I am wishing you a sweet good night. And all feedback, claims and complaints should be forwarded to your boyfriend with cute kisses and warm hugs. Good night.

9 - i could simply say goodnight
and that would be just alright
but for a star like you so bright
I'll say it in a rhyme hope this sounds alright
love you goodnight

10 - I wish you would kiss me. I wish I could come near, I wish we could cuddle the night. I wish it would never turn into day. Good night.

11 - I am texting you and this text message is an invitation for you to join me in my dreams and make my dream so sweet. Muah. Good Night.
good night messages for love
12 - Touch your heart
Close your eyes
Make a whole wish
Say goodnight
Sky so wide
Stars so bright
Off the light
Sleep so tight
Good Night and Sweet Dreams

13 - Behind your eyes lies a world full of colors and every beautiful thing that is connected to the your lovely heart. Sleep tight and meet me in dreams. I am waiting sweetheart.

14 - I love my girl,
You make a smile on my face always,
I feel so good during the day
As well as in every night with you,
Good Night My Baby.

14 - In the Night, technically I am sleeping but really I am thinking about you always. My night is not comment without you my love. Good Night My Sweetheart. Have a sweet dream forever.
love messages for girl friend
15 - Good night my princess,
Surrender to this beautiful night,
In the very pleasant sight,
And, I will come in your dreams for sure,
So, that I can come so near,
I love you so much,
Wish you a lovely night,
Good night and sleep tight!


16 - I  think always about our meeting. This intense despair, I hope you can also feel too. I just can’t describe, how I feel.  Good Night love.

17 - I will be the dark night sky that covers you like a black blanket, and the radiant moon which shines love forever. Good night My Angel.


18 - I hope that my good night message
Converts all your day’s fears into confidence,
Obstacles into opportunities and worries into smiles.
Good night.
love messages for good night
19 - Good night my lovely girl
Hope that you sleep with a smile on your face
I am missing your presence and your grace
Your feeling of being around me
Of countless stars that I see
You are everywhere
Good night to you
Sleep tight and smile all through!


20 - I wish I was an owl so that I could sit on a branch outside your window and stare at you all night long and never left you alone. Good night baby.

Comments