Cute Love Messages & Quote For Girl Friend



1 - Love is a cool, spiritual feeling that romances the soul of millions that. Results in physical love that gives us sexual pleasures and desires!

2 - I know that when I stopped seeing how beautiful you are and started seeing you from inside, I fell in love with you. I Love You.

3 - My dream would come true one day- i wish and want to wake up with you-till then Good Night !!
love you sms
4 - If the stars were all aligned they would lead me right next to you your pretty brown eyes light up my world and the love that you give sets my soul on fire

5 - Your touch is like a pebble when dropped in the calm water. My whole body radiates when you touch me. This is because I Love You Baby.

6 - The day passed like every other days, Sun rose and sets but my world has stopped.
     It will move on when i will see your face tomorrow- Good Night !!
7 - I just want one thing to go on till the end, and that is loving you. I can’t stop myself from loving you. I Love you dear and will keep loving you.

8 - Kissing you, hugging you, making you laugh at my silly jokes, staring at you like a crazy fan, missing you when you are away are the things that I have no control over. I just love you and will keep doing all my life.

9 - What does it take to get your attention. I love you. How can one heart be so in love that even though you can't see it with your eyes, but with your heart.

10 - You smile so powerful. Whenever I see you smiling, it takes off my all the problems and makes me feel free. I Love You Baby!
love quote
11 - I will do whatever it takes to keep you happy. I promise to love you till eternity. I love you truly, madly, deeply...forever

12 - I love my eyes when you look into them. I love my name when you say it. I love my heart when you touch it. I love my life when you are in it.

13 - It is your love that made me realize that you do not need a perfect life as long as you are happy with the people you love. I Love You.

14 - The best time to love with your whole heart is always now, in this moment, because no breath beyond the current is promised.

15 - Boy: There's just one thing I want to change about you Girl: What's that? Boy: Your last name

16 - For also have no one is as pretty as you and the most long lasting thing to me is our love. I will keep loving you till the end of my life. I Love You.
love sms
17 - When I saw you I was afraid to meet you, when I met you I was afraid to kiss you, when I kissed you I was afraid to love you, now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.

18 - So there's this girl. She's beautiful, funny, has a great personality and guess what? She's reading this right now.

19 -The English Dictionary is never complete without a word that can not describe how much I am in love with you.

20 - You are the most gorgeous, lovely, cure, beautiful, dazzling, sensuous and stunning. You are my everything. I just can’t imagine my life without you.

21 - I receive a text from you. It makes my whole day. I don't have a heart anymore. You have stolen it

22 - If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.
love message
23 - You are the best girlfriend and you mean everything to me. You are a gift sent by God that I will cherish and honor.

24 - When I hold you in my arms, I feel peace surround our hugs. I love you and will always be by your side.

25 -  You are my girlfriend and you have given me a million reasons to smile every day.

Comments